Sophisticated Sanctuary With Resort Style Pool, Walk to Beach
The spacious holiday house offers a relaxing & peaceful ambience. Only 800m stroll to the beach, spend the morning in the surf and the afternoon floating in your private resort-style private pool surrounded by tropical gardens.
Spacious floor plan offering plenty of space for the whole family. Marcus Beach is nestled between Peregian Village & Noosa Heads offering plenty of wonderful options for shopping and dining out.
* Newly renovated spacious one level home surrounded by lush tropical gardens
* Modern furnishing, Sunshine Coast Style
* Fully Air-conditioned
* Fold back the stack back doors creating alfresco living & dining
* Multiple living spaces including a media room
* TV's, Netflix, Bluetooth Speaker
* Large resort-style pool with sun loungers & outdoor furniture
* Pet-Friendly, grassed area, fully fenced property (941sqm)
* 5 large bedrooms, the master with a private ensuite
* 800m stroll to the beach, Marcus allows off-leash pets, your pooch will love it!!
* 5-minute drive south takes you to Peregian Beach Village which offers wonderful shopping, cafes, bars & restaurants, there are markets and monthly music events
* 5-minute drive north takes you to Sunshine Beach Village offering another selection of shops, cafes & restaurants
* 10 minutes drive north takes you to Noosa main beach, the famous Hastings Street & Noosa's National Park
Master Bedroom: King bed with ensuite
2nd Bedroom: Split king (zips apart to make 2 x long singles)
3rd Bedroom: Split king (zips apart to make 2 x long singles)
4th Bedroom: Split Queen (zips apart to make 2 narrow singles)
5th Bedroom: Queen Bed
- Pool Views
- Walking Distance to Beach
- No Smoking
- Fully Air-conditioned
- Linen Supplied based on number of guests staying
- Beach Towels supplied
- Great Family Accommodation
- Kid Friendly
- Media Room / 2nd living area
- Nespresso Pod Machine
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fans
- Flat Screen TV
- Free Wireless Internet
- Bluetooth Speaker
- Iron & board
- Private Pool
- BBQ & outdoor setting
- Fully fenced - secure for children & Pets
- Garage Parking
- Boat Cruising
- Day Spa
- Rock Climbing
- Bush walking
- National Park
- jet Skiing
- Horse Riding
Property Location Map
Tropical Oasis Reviews 4 Reviews
"So Lovely !"
So lovely to have a go-to company that I know will have plenty of pet-friendly accommodation to choose from.
Stayed 21/09/2020 to 26/09/2020 Allison
"Beautiful serene and secure property!"
Beautiful serene and secure property, lovely and open, lots of break-out areas for a multi-generational family with a pet dog. plenty of parking and neighbours were also friendly.
Very surprised by the "welcome" snack basket and wine in the fridge, instructions were clear and correct.
Stayed 13/08/2020 to 17/08/2020 Carol
"Spacious, comfortable and has everything you would need for a family"
Stayed 05/07/2020 to 13/07/2020 Fay
"Great place for the whole family !"
Great place for the whole family, plenty of room, convenient location between Noosa and Peregian!
Seamless, good level of communication before arrival
Stayed 17/01/2020 to 20/01/2020 Natasha