Waterfront, River Views, Walking Distance to Noosa River, Shops & Restaurants
Perfectly nestled at the end of a cul de sac this waterfront holiday home has so much to offer. A 4-minute stroll brings you to Noosa River, loved for its tree-lined, grassy river foreshore & water sports
Çlouds End' is all about alfresco living - lounge back on one of the sun beds and get lost in your holiday novel, cool off in the resort style pool, perhaps a family BBQ in the shade of the undercover patio, a game of cricket on the generously sized lawn, or throw a line in from your private jetty
- Waterfront (unfenced, if you have children under the age of 6, please contact us to discuss)
- River Views
- Private Jetty - Boat mooring available upon request ($500 refundable bond required)
- Resort style pool with sun-loungers
- Grassed area & garden
- Furnished undercover patio with BBQ
- Fully equipped kitchen
- 2 x smart TV's, Netflix, DVD & Bluetooth Speaker
- Air-conditioning in Living area, master bedroom & 3rd bedroom
- Large master bedroom retreat with river views, TV, private balcony & ensuite
- Brand new ceiling fans in all bedrooms & screened throughout
- Double garage
- 4-minute walk to Gympie Terrace & Noosa River where you can enjoy water-sports, walks, picnics, sunset river cruises, shops, restaurants, bars, cafe's and so much more.
- 10-minute drive to Hastings Street & Noosa's main beach
- Flag down a water taxi or the Noosa Ferry and enjoy a short trip into Hastings Street or Noosa Marina
Bedding Configuration: (Bedrooms are all upstairs)
Master Bedroom: King bed, water view, air-con, private ensuite
Second Bedroom: Split king, water view (choose between king bed or 2 x long singles)
Third Bedroom: Queen bed, air-con
Fourth Bedroom: 2 x single beds
- Water views
- Pool Views
- River Views
- Walking Distance to Shops/Cafes/Restaurants
- Walking Distance to River
- No Smoking
- Partially Air-conditioned
- Linen Supplied based on number of guests staying
- Beach Towels supplied
- Great Family Accommodation
- Kid Friendly
- Parents Retreat
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Nespresso Pod Machine
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fans
- Flat Screen TV
- Free Wireless Internet
- DVD Library
- Bluetooth Speaker
- Washing machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Iron & board
- Private Pool
- BBQ & outdoor setting
- Garage Parking
- Boat Cruising
- Day Spa
- Rock Climbing
- Bush walking
- National Park
- jet Skiing
- Horse Riding
Property Location Map
Clouds End Reviews 3 Reviews
"Great holiday and accommodation!"
The jetty of the property to access the Noosa river was perfect for boating!
Great holiday and accommodation. On the Noosa river is what we are after.
Stayed 01/07/2020 to 11/07/2020 Liz
"Your team went above and beyond!!"
stayed in much more expensive properties and still not received the welcome and service that your team provided. Thank you so much!
We booked at extremely short notice after the other property we had booked was uninhabitable upon arrival. Your staff were amazing, professional and turned a horrible experience into an amazing one. I cannot speak highly enough of how well we were looked after by your team.
Stayed 27/10/2019 to 31/10/2019 Sarah
"We'd definitely stay here again!"
Our family of 3
stayed with a family of 5 and Cloud's End was perfect for our large group. There was plenty of space to spread out and a big backyard to spend our time.
HolidayHomes@Noosa were great with communication, which made check-in easy. They even provided snacks and a bottle of wine for our stay. We'd definitely stay here again for our next trip to Noosa.
Stayed 13/07/2019 to 16/07/2019 Stephanie