Serene & Spacious Home With Spectacular Views Of The Noosa Hinterland
Baringa is a light & spacious house with spectacular views of the Noosa Hinterland. Located 2 minutes from the quaint town of Cooroy, 12 minutes to Noosaville & 20 minutes to Noosa's Hastings St. Surrounded by an ever-changing view it is a peaceful place to relax & recharge your soul. Plenty to do with Lake Macdonald on your doorstep, popular hiking & bike trails, exploring the surrounding towns of Cooroy & Eumundi, Noosaville for fish & chips by the river or a cocktail in Hastings Street.
A large house with 4 bedrooms and a separate studio. There are 4 separate living areas which include 3 entertaining areas with TVs - set up as an adult area with Foxtel UHD, a teen area with PlayStation4, and a younger children’s area. The 4th lounge area seats 7 to 9 and takes in the magnificent view. So many choices for the whole family to relax and enjoy the peaceful experience of Noosa's Hinterland.
The house is built around the fully equipped & well-stocked kitchen perfect to help create inspiration for family holiday meals. You will love sitting around the 10 seater dining table creating holiday memories. The patios are well furnished with table & chairs, BBQ and lounges - relax back and take in the view!!
Outside fire pit & Inside wood heater for winter nights and very spacious lawns for kids to play in. You are welcome to use the herbs and fruits from the gardens during your stay.
A very private pool with great views. Board games, double and single kayaks and 2 x SUP boards to use.
The studio which is separate to the main house has a queen size bed and separate entry plus bar fridge, however no bathroom facilities.
- Spectacular view of the Noosa Hinterland
- Private & spacious rural property
- Air-conditioning in main living area, teenagers retreat & all bedrooms
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Swimming pool
- A selection of furnished outdoor areas with BBQ
- Multiple living areas set up to give adults, teenagers & children their own space
- 3 smart TV's, Netflix, Foxtel, Playstation, Sonos Speaker
- Leisure equipment including SUP boards, kayaks, pool toys, board games
- Wood burner inside & fire pit outside
- Plenty of grass & gardens including a small herb garden and lemon & lime trees
- Porta-cot & highchair available
- 2 minutes drive to Cooroy, 12 minutes to Noosaville, 20 minutes to Noosa's Hastings Street.
- only a short drive to Popular hiking and bike trails to explore at Lake McDonald
- Only 5kms to Noosa Botanic Gardens & open-air amphitheater
Please note: For security purposes, there is an external camera on site
Master: Queen bed with ensuite & air-con
Second: Queen bed with air-con
Third: Queen bed with air-con
Fourth: 2 x singles with air-con
Fifth: Queen bed with air-con (separate to the main house with no bathroom facility)
- Bushland Setting
- Sunset Views
- No Smoking
- Partially Air-conditioned
- Linen Supplied based on number of guests staying
- Great Family Accommodation
- Kid Friendly
- Media Room / 2nd living area
- Kids Retreat
- Parents Retreat
- Granny Flat
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Nespresso Pod Machine
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fans
- Open Fireplace
- Flat Screen TV
- Free Wireless Internet
- Washing machine
- Iron & board
- Private Pool
- BBQ & outdoor setting
- Off street parking
- Boat Cruising
- Day Spa
- Rock Climbing
- Bush walking
- National Park
- Horse Riding
Property Location Map
Baringa - Noosa Hinterland Reviews 3 Reviews
"Amazing views, peaceful, relaxing!"
Amazing views, peaceful, relaxing, lots to do within 30min drive in any direction. So want to stay there again. We loved the place and views and have recommended baringa to others.
Stayed 04/09/2020 to 08/09/2020 Heather
"Amazing hinterland views !"
Baringa was a place of peace and privacy. Amazing hinterland views to put you in relaxation mode. It was great to have a property that you could walk around on and feel the grass under your feet.
Stayed 29/11/2019 to 06/12/2019 David
"'Stunning Hinterland Views'"
Beautiful location with stunning hinterland views, we loved the indoor fireplace, very relaxing stay thank you
Stayed 09/07/2019 to 13/07/2019 Deborah