Nestled amongst the Banksia's & Paperbark Trees
Sandy feet, Pimms by the pool, simple summer pleasures easily created at this beautiful & peaceful holiday house. Aptly named, the house is nestled amongst Banksia's, your holiday will be filled with laughter, beach walks, splashing in the pool, warm nights and naps in the afternoon.
All on one level, this spacious 4 bedroom home with a backyard created for relaxation, next door is a park with a boardwalk through the trees, a children's playground and only a 10-minute walk down to the beach.
* Property Features:
* Spacious, Light & Private home
* Back garden, decking, furnished, shaded with a pool
* Modern kitchen with gas cooker & breakfast bar
* Air-conditioning in the kitchen/dining area, master bedroom & second bedroom
* TV with Fetch/Netflix & DVD
* Large master bedroom with sunroom & private ensuite
* 2nd bedroom has a private ensuite
* Pets on Application
* Multiple outdoor sitting areas
* Next door to Dame Patti Park, with a boardwalk through the trees and kids playground
* 10-minute walk to local cafe and beach
* 5-minute drive to Sunshine Beach Village, 10 minutes to Hastings Street and Peregian Village
Master: King bed, Air-con, TV, Sunroom & Ensuite
Second: Queen bed, Air-con & Ensuite
Third: Queen bed
Fourth: 2 x single beds
- Pool Views
- Bushland Setting
- Walking Distance to Beach
- Walking Distance to Shops/Cafes/Restaurants
- No Smoking
- Living & Master & 2nd bedroom Air-conditioned
- Linen Supplied based on number of guests staying
- Beach Towels supplied
- Great Family Accommodation
- Parents Retreat
- TV in bedroom(s)
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Coffee Pod Machine
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fans
- Flat Screen TV
- Free Wireless Internet
- Bluetooth Speaker
- Washing machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Iron & board
- Private Pool
- BBQ & outdoor setting
- Fully fenced - secure for children & Pets
- Garage Parking
- Boat Cruising
- Day Spa
- Rock Climbing
- Bush walking
- National Park
- jet Skiing
- Horse Riding
Property Location Map
Birdsong Reviews 3 Reviews
"Fabulous house and lovely pool!"
Fabulous house and lovely pool! Hope to be back. Sunrise beach my new fav Noosa destination.
House was perfectly clean could not fault it at all.
Stayed 17/01/2020 to 22/01/2020 Lucy
"Holiday Homes team was helpful"
Having the tablet with the house information and additional holiday info was an excellent feature. Great communication via text from the Holiday Homes team was helpful.
Stayed 30/09/2019 to 06/10/2019 Sandra
"Great House in Great Location"
Great house in a great location. Highly recommend if looking for a family get away.
Stayed 19/07/2019 to 22/07/2019 Shane