Ocean Views, Designer Beach House, Walking Distance to Beach & Shops
A sensational location in Sunshine Beach, bordering the Noosa National Park with extensive breaking wave views up and down the coast are wonderful companions for this meticulously presented sea view beach house. The whole family will love only a 250-metre walk down to the beach & 10-minute walk to Sunshine Beach village.
The house is spacious & modern, you will be blown away by the clear line of view down to the beach towards Lions Headland, this elegant residence provides a series of wonderful vantage points to view approaching weather, greeting daybreak, or dining alfresco under a moonlit sky.
* Stunning Ocean Views, built over 3 levels with most rooms enjoying the view
* Fully air-conditioned
* Spacious open plan living with Fireplace, Smart TV & Sound Barr
* 2 x huge decks, with outdoor kitchen/BBQ - A selection of outdoor furnished areas
* Large pool area with both decks overlooking.
* Modern, gourmet kitchen with gas stove top, 2 ovens & a cold room
* All bedrooms feature private ensuites
* Master retreat with private office/library, open plan ensuite & an ocean view from the bath
* 4th bedroom retreat, with large queen/single bunk beds, private lounge with TV & ensuite opens up to pool area.
Master Bedroom: King bed (top level)
Second Bedroom: Queen Bed (mid-level)
Third Bedroom: Queen Bed (mid-level)
Fourth Bedroom: 2 sets of Queen/single bunks (bottom level) Please note the top bunks are only suitable for children.
- Ocean Views
- Pool Views
- Walking Distance to Beach
- Walking Distance to Shops/Cafes/Restaurants
- Walking Distance to National Park
- Fully Air-conditioned
- Linen Supplied based on the number of guests staying
- Beach Towels supplied
- Great Family Accommodation
- Kid Friendly
- Media Room / 2nd living area
- Kids Retreat
- Parents Retreat
- TV in bedroom(s)
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Nespresso Pod Machine
- Coffee Pod Machine
- Coffee Machine
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fans
- Open Fireplace
- Stereo with Dock
- Washing machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Iron & board
- Ocean views
- Private Pool
- BBQ & outdoor setting
- Fully fenced - secure for children & Pets
- Off street parking
- Boat Cruising
- Day Spa
- Rock Climbing
- Bush walking
- National Park
- jet Skiing
- Horse Riding
Property Location Map
Walking on Sunshine Reviews 1 Reviews
"Very attentive service when I had queries - excellent!"
We loved the house and it was accurately described online, where we did our search. What was really lovely too was the professionalism of the staff who answered all our pre-arrival questions!
Stayed 08/10/2018 to 21/10/2018 Victoria