Beautifully Appointed Beach House, Only a Minutes Walk to the Beach
Walk through the front door and you will understand the name 'Coastal Calm'. A beautifully appointed beach house, spacious, modern with multiple living spaces, furnished decks creating plenty of options to relax, unwind and enjoy your coastal holiday.
Upstairs features timber floors, spacious open plan living with ocean glimpses, modern & generous kitchen with large gas stove/oven, island bench and breakfast bar. Fold back the bi-fold doors to and welcome the ocean breeze, relax on the choice of deck furniture or enjoy a BBQ dinner. There is also a gas fireplace - perfect for a wintery night to snuggle up on the comfortable lounge and watch a movie via Foxtel or apple TV. You can sneak off to the office and check your emails. A few steps down to the master bedroom suite highlighting a king bed with walk in robe & dress room and large ensuite with double shower.
Downstairs there is a second living area with another large TV, DVD and Telstra TV, perfect for the kids. Open up the doors to the pool area and another furnished deck to enjoy. Another 3 bedrooms and another bathroom downstairs.
The back yard has a private security gate, which connects you to the dog friendly beach, only a short stroll to the underpass and down to the sand. Coastal Calm is situated on a quiet street however only 5 minutes drive south to Peregian Beach Village or 10 minute drive to Hastings Street and Noosa's main beach.
* Ocean Glimpses from upstairs living area
* 3 minute stroll to the beach via the underpass (no roads to cross)
* Large pool area with furnished deck & outdoor shower
* Air-conditioning in both living areas, kitchen and master bedroom.
* Pet friendly with fully fenced back and front yard including grassed areas
* Gas fireplace for winter months
* Piano in upstairs living area
* Upstairs furnished balcony with BBQ
* Modern, gourmet kitchen with large gas stove/oven and breakfast bar
* Lots of entertainment: Music, 2 x TV areas with Foxte, Telstral TV and Apple TV, a selection books & games
* Quiet location however only 5 minute drive to Peregian Village which offers a wonderful selection of shops, cafes, bars and restaurants or go North 10 minutes to Noosa's famous Hastings Street & main beach.
Master: King bed with a/con, dressing room & large ensuite (upstairs)
2nd Bedroom: Queen bed with c/fan (downstairs)
3rd Bedroom: Double bed with c/fan (downstairs)
4th Bedroom: Bunk with double bed on the bottom & single bed on the top
- Ocean Views
- Pool Views
- National Park Setting
- Walking Distance to Beach
- No Smoking
- Partially Air-conditioned
- Living & Master bedroom Air-conditioned
- Linen Supplied based on the number of guests staying
- Beach Towels supplied
- Great Family Accommodation
- Fireplace (Gas)
- Media Room / 2nd living area
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fans
- Open Fireplace
- Flat Screen TV
- Free Wireless Internet
- DVD Library
- Stereo with Dock
- Washing machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Iron & board
- Private Pool
- BBQ & outdoor setting
- Fully fenced - secure for children & Pets
- Boat Cruising
- Day Spa
- Rock Climbing
- Bush walking
- National Park
- jet Skiing
- Horse Riding
Property Location Map
Coastal Calm - Castaways Beach Reviews 1 Reviews
"'Spacious and Airy'"
The house was spacious and airy. Ideal for a family with lots of room to spread out. Very close to the dog-friendly beach, making it a great spot for the whole family.
Stayed 06/04/2019 to 14/04/2019 Kate