Modern Beach House with Ocean Views.
This modern beach house is positioned in one of the highest points of Sunrise Beach, capturing glorious coastal views from Noosa to Caloundra.
Built over 2 levels featuring choices of decks on the street and poolside, offering options of outdoor living and entertaining; a generous size private pool with undercover gazebo a fantastic area to relax.
The house boasts a modern, contemporary kitchen, blackbutt hardwood floors, master bedroom with ocean views and private ensuite, second living/media room and spacious bedrooms.
Only 400 metres down to the beach board walk and underpass down to Sunrise Beach where you can swim, walk, surf or fish. A 15 minute walk North along the beach will take you to Sunshine Beach Surf Club and Village, a selection of cafe's, shops and bars. Just around the corner is a wonderful cafe open for breakfast, lunch and coffee.
* Deep Ocean views that stretch to the Noosa Hinterland
* 400 meters to Sunshine Beach
* Large private pool and furnished gazebo
* Air conditioning in downstairs living area & master bedroom
* Multiple decks
* House designed to take advantage of ocean breezes
* All bedrooms with ceiling fans
* Master bedroom with ocean views and ensuite and air coniditioning
* Second bedroom with ensuite
* Downstairs living are with large TV and air conditioning
* Modern gourmet kitchen
* Only a 5 minute walk around the corner to local cafe 'Chalet & Co' a wonderful choice for breakfast, lunch or coffee
* 2 minute drive to Sunshine Beach Village
* 5-10 minute drive North to Hastings Street & main beach
* 5 - 10 minute drive South to Peregian Village, another area with a fantastic selection of cafes, shops & restaurants.
Master: King Bed, Views & private ensuite (upstairs)
Second: Queen Bed, & private ensuite (upstairs)
Third: Queen Bed (downstairs)
Fourth: Double Bed (downstairs)
- Ocean Views
- Walking Distance to Beach
- Walking Distance to Shops/Cafes/Restaurants
- No Smoking
- Partially Air-conditioned
- Linen Supplied based on number of guests staying
- Beach Towels supplied
- Great Family Accommodation
- Media Room / 2nd living area
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Nespresso Pod Machine
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fans
- Flat Screen TV
- Free Wireless Internet
- Washing machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Iron & board
- Ocean views
- Private Pool
- BBQ & outdoor setting
- Fully fenced – secure for children
- Fully fenced - secure for children & Pets
- Garage Parking
- Boat Cruising
- Day Spa
- Rock Climbing
- Bush walking
- National Park
- jet Skiing
- Horse Riding
Property Location Map
All Decked Out Reviews 6 Reviews
"The House is Amazing"
The house is amazing, we were wondering when the butler would arrive!!
Stayed 10/07/2019 to 18/07/2019 Grace
Great location and close to dog-friendly beach. House is large enough for a big family with 5 outdoor entertaining areas and 2 separate indoor living areas. Great accommodation you won't be disappointed staying here.
Speaking directly to a team member confirms the booking immediately
Stayed 08/10/2018 to 15/10/2018 Jim
"We thoroughly enjoyed the expansive qualities of All Decked Out"
Tried to book online through external website HomeAway which didn't work so I rang HHN direct and sorted the accommodation
We thoroughly enjoyed the expansive qualities of All Decked Out. There was room for both adults and children with both entertainment rooms upstairs and downstairs. Choose a deck there are 4 of them plus a cabana by the pool. Having separate bathrooms is always an added bonus, a feature the wives always look for in a booking. Everything is available for the stay from a nespresso machine, weber BBQ through to the washer and dryer. Awesome seabreezes flow through out the accommodation keeping everyone cool and content. Easy walk to the beach even though on arrival you may feel quite a distance away. Overall the name really reflects the accommodation - ALL DECKED OUT
Booking and arrival experience was simple and easy. Great to get email and text updates on the property and how to access keys, wifi, etc.
Stayed 24/05/2018 to 28/05/2018 Jim
"Property was Immaculate"
We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at All Decked Out. Everything was easy and the property was immaculate. Lovely location. Thank you! Everything was easy and no fuss :)
Stayed 26/04/2018 to 02/05/2018 Nigel
"'Loved Our Stay at All Decked Out'"
We loved our stay at All Decked Out. It's a great house with everything that a family needs. Loved the quiet location, less than 10 minutes walk to the beach/cafe and only a 5 minute drive to larger cafes and restaurants. Uber works great here if you want to head into nearly areas and is inexpensive.
Stayed 12/04/2018 to 18/04/2018 Vicky
Beautiful views from the property, clean and modern. Seamless, excellent communication
Stayed 03/03/2018 to 07/03/2018 Robyn