Newly Renovated Single Level House, Pet Friendly With Large Pool & Outdoor Area
This newly renovated 4 bedroom house features a large back garden and generously sized pool. Built on one level this house is modern spacious and private. Situated in Noosaville, a short stroll to Gympie Terrace's fine restaurants and the very attractive foreshore of pristine Noosa River. Just around the corner is a supermarket and selection of cafe's.
The house has been designed around the pool, outdoor undercover patio and grassed area. Modern furnishings, air-conditioning and fully equipped kitchen helps create a relaxing holiday.
* House Features
* Private, modern one level home with large pool & outdoor back garden
* Brand new furniture package
* Air-con in the living area and master bedroom
* 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
* 4th Bedroom is set up as a retreat with TV (separate to the main house)
* 10-minute walk to Noosa River, a beautiful picnic area with a selection of water sports on offer. Great choices of cafe's, restaurants, shops and coffee spots
* Around the corner is a supermarket and a small strip of cafes.
Master: 1 x King bed with ensuite, air-con & TV
Second: 1 x Queen bed
Third: 2 x singles
Fourth: 1 x Queen bed or 2 x singles, TV (Separate to the house), Air-con
- Pool Views
- Walking Distance to Shops/Cafes/Restaurants
- Walking Distance to River
- No Smoking
- Living & Master bedroom Air-conditioned
- Linen Supplied based on the number of guests staying
- Great Family Accommodation
- Kids Retreat
- TV in bedroom(s)
- Nespresso Pod Machine
- Coffee Plunger
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fans
- Flat Screen TV
- Free Wireless Internet
- Stereo with Dock
- Washing machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Iron & board
- Private Pool
- Heated Private Pool (seasonal/additional costs)
- BBQ & outdoor setting
- Fully fenced - secure for children & Pets
- Boat Cruising
- Day Spa
- Rock Climbing
- Bush walking
- National Park
- jet Skiing
- Horse Riding
Property Location Map
Poolside Noosa Oasis Reviews 3 Reviews
"Good quality home with great amenities!"
I booked through Airbnb but would prefer to do direct with holiday homes next year.
Having a good quality home with great amenities saved our holiday as my 2 year old son wasnt handling the heat so we didnt leave the house much as he was happy at the pool and watching TV in the aircon
We arrived late in the evening the lights had been left on for us and the lock box worked well.
Stayed 27/01/2020 to 02/02/2020 Caroline
"Excellent Location !"
The stay was great, really excellent location. Home was lovely and clean.
Stayed 31/10/2019 to 05/11/2019 Nicola
"Lovely home and in a fantastic location!!"
Such a lovely home and in a fantastic location with some lovely areas to walk around. We were so impressed with the home it was spotlessly clean and had all the comforts that we could have asked for. The pool was a real bonus and we spent 98% of our time in this area when we were home. The house being pet-friendly was the selling point of this house. The yards were perfect for our dogs. Loved the communication via email and text messages with every detail that I required for a very easy check in and check out. The house was spotlessly clean so great work housekeeping staff. The lawns had just been mowed when we arrived on the Saturday afternoon
Stayed 29/12/2018 to 05/01/2019 Suzanne