Newly Renovated Townhouse, Short walk to Hastings Street & Main Beach
The location of this newly renovated townhouse is outstanding. Can you imagine only taking a 10-minute walk to Noosa's famous Hastings Street and main beach. A fabulous setting, brimming with shops, cafe's, restaurants & bars. Noosa's Main Beach is a protected bay perfect for swimming or stroll along the boardwalk around to the picturesque National Park, a fantastic option if you feel like a hike.
When you step out of the fast pace of Noosa Heads into your private north facing courtyard, an immediate sense of relaxation will wash over you. Enjoy luxuriating in your private & tastefully furnished townhouse with a pretty garden. Bi-fold doors creating an alfresco lifestyle, walk inside and be greeted by a large leather lounge, perfect for a movie night, a full-size kitchen. Upstairs to 3 large bedrooms, master bedroom with ensuite and balcony.
Back To The Moon is part of a small complex of 9 townhouses 'Le Court'. The resort facilities include 2 swimming pools (one is solar heated).
* Newly renovated with brand new furniture package
* Air-conditioning in the downstairs living area and master bedroom
* 10-minute walk to Hastings Street & main beach
* 10-minute walk to Quamby Place on the river, featuring some of Noosa's famous restaurants including Ricky's River Bar & Restaurant
* Private North facing furnished courtyard, with BBQ
* Full-sized modern kitchen
* Smart TV with Netflix, DVD & Catch up TV
* 3 large bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms
Bedding configuration: (All bedrooms upstairs)
Master: King bed with ensuite, TV & air-con
Second: Queen bed with ceiling fan
Third: Queen bed with ceiling fan
- Walking Distance to Beach
- Walking Distance to Shops/Cafes/Restaurants
- Walking Distance to River
- Walking Distance to National Park
- No Smoking
- Living & Master bedroom Air-conditioned
- Linen Supplied based on number of guests staying
- Beach Towels supplied
- Great for 3 Couples or Family
- TV in bedroom(s)
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Nespresso Pod Machine
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fans
- Flat Screen TV
- Free Wireless Internet
- Bluetooth Speaker
- Washing machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Iron & board
- Resort Pool
- BBQ & outdoor setting
- Fully fenced – secure for children
- Boat Cruising
- Day Spa
- Rock Climbing
- Bush walking
- jet Skiing
- Horse Riding
Property Location Map
Back To The Moon Reviews 5 Reviews
"We loved the property!!"
We loved the property and its proximity to Hastings St and the beach. Photos do not do the property justice.
Stayed 06/08/2018 to 12/08/2018 Alison
Easy and as described
Stayed 03/01/2018 to 14/01/2018 Jodie
" Loved it! "
Back to the Moon has been beautifully refurbished and is a lovely setting for a holiday. It is so conveniently located, a short walk to the beach/Hastings St. The apartment is well appointed with everything you need.
Arrival was absolutely lovely to have a Christmas card, champagne and chocolates - immediately put a smile on our face and put us in the mood! Also liked the text soon after arriving, giving us a contact if anything went wrong - it didn't, but it was nice to have the contact.
Stayed 28/12/2017 to 02/01/2018 Danielle
Well provisioned and clean. Responsive management when we had a plumbing issue. Thank you.
Stayed 03/10/2017 to 12/10/2017 Susan
"Great property in a good location!"
Great property in a good location.
Stayed 16/10/2017 to 23/10/2017 Charles